- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS)
- e-Pro, GREEN, Licensed Mitagation Certified (LMC)
- Performance Management Network Management (PMN)
- Resort and 2nd Home Specialist (RSPS)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR)
- Transnational Referral Certified (TRC)
- 2009 S. Walton Realtor of the Year!
- 2009 December – Broker Owner of Lifeguard Real Estate, Inc.
- 2009 GREEN Designation
- 2009 South Walton Directors for the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors (Board of Directors)
- 2008 Women’s Council of Realtors President, Emerald Coast Chapter
- 2007 Women’s Council of Realtors President-Elect
- 2006 Women’s Council of Realtors Secretary
- 2006 Emerald Coast Association of Realtors Leadership Development Team, recipient of the “You Rock” award
- 2006 Obtained Broker’s License
- 2002 – 2007 Member of the National Association of Realtors
- 2005 – 2007 Member of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors
- 2003-2005 Member of the Georgia Association of Realtors
- Licensed in Florida and Georgia as a Realtor
- Associates Degree in Computer Science
A Little About Me:
Leaving the IT field and entering into Real Estate was the best career decision of my life. I love people just like you and would love to EARN your business. I specialize in Waterfront and Waterview Properties along the Emerald Coast from as far away as Navarre to Panama City Beach with a emphasis on the Hwy. 30-A market.
Hobbies and Interests: Exercise, love of dogs, reading, education, politics, boating, playing drums!
Please give me a call when thinking of buying or selling.